Latest additions…

Just finished making these cute little paws “gamaguchi” kiss lock clasp purses.

They’ll be perfect gift for “dog lover” or if you’re a dog lover, nice treat for yourself. Why not?

Blue and pink one is made of Japanese “kimono” inspired cotton and really gorgeous and beautiful.

Somehow I like dark colour one better as the paws clasp stands out because of its colour.

What do you think?

Final adjustments…

OK, this is the final one.

I adjusted size of inner bag a few times. So there’s not much “yucky” excess.

I am quite happy with the results.

Handle was made with the same fabric of outer bag. It’d be nice if it’s synthetic leather handle. But unfortunately I didn’t have similar beige colour stock.

Still good looking, isn’t it?

How do you think?

Ta daaaaaaa!!

Just finished new “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame handbag with cameo.

I made the handle with synthetic leather.

Not too bad, huh? 😁

This one is going to be mine as I want to use and see its strength for myself.

Almost there…

After five attempts of fiddling with new pattern and samples, finally I could make a few “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bags.

Brown one’s finished with frame and drying glue. I haven’t decided about handles yet. Might make with synthetic leather.

Left hand side one is waiting for me to stitch edge and attach a frame. I adjusted size of inner bag to fit with outer bag a few times and it turned out to fit perfectly. I’m pretty happy with the result.

Can’t wait to complete making both of them tonight! Yey!! 😁

Fifth attempt…

Yep, this is my fifth attempt to make a pattern for new “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bag.

I did compromise bag’s shape and prioritised practicality for giving 4 cm qusset to it.

Reckon I can give it a shot now.

Wish me luck, pleeeeeeeeaase!!

Pattern designing…

Designning a new pattern for “gamaguchi”…

I’m working on a process of making new “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bag as I got pretty frames the other day.

Finished drawing pattern and reckon this would work.

Now it’s time for a “test drive”. Making a bag with simple calico then attach to the frame. See the results and if it doesn’t work need to back drawing pattern for some adjustments.

Fingers crossed! hahaha