Almost there…

After five attempts of fiddling with new pattern and samples, finally I could make a few “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bags.

Brown one’s finished with frame and drying glue. I haven’t decided about handles yet. Might make with synthetic leather.

Left hand side one is waiting for me to stitch edge and attach a frame. I adjusted size of inner bag to fit with outer bag a few times and it turned out to fit perfectly. I’m pretty happy with the result.

Can’t wait to complete making both of them tonight! Yey!! 😁

Fifth attempt…

Yep, this is my fifth attempt to make a pattern for new “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bag.

I did compromise bag’s shape and prioritised practicality for giving 4 cm qusset to it.

Reckon I can give it a shot now.

Wish me luck, pleeeeeeeeaase!!

Pattern designing…

Designning a new pattern for “gamaguchi”…

I’m working on a process of making new “gamaguchi” kiss lock frame bag as I got pretty frames the other day.

Finished drawing pattern and reckon this would work.

Now it’s time for a “test drive”. Making a bag with simple calico then attach to the frame. See the results and if it doesn’t work need to back drawing pattern for some adjustments.

Fingers crossed! hahaha


Completed listing items on my Etsy shop…

Finally I posted all my “gamaguchi” kiss lock clasp purses and zipper pouches the other night.

These guys are some of them.

Gee, it took quite a few hours and made me feel exhausted. hahaha

I am still learning and taking tiny weenie baby steps everyday. I’m proud of it.

Yep, I have to admit it’s still little job satisfaction!

You can have a look my Etsy shop below.